Mission, Vision, and Values
Women shape the future. 🚀
Women develop new products and services, create jobs, and make a positive social and economic difference.
Women entrepreneurs have the ability, and responsibility, to rise to the task of creating a new world.
The mission of Female Founders Lead the Way is to provide honest support, resources, and connections to help female founders accomplish their goals.
Get connected with other female founders through our private LinkedIn group and discussion space. bit.ly/femalefoundersLI
Our vision is to create positive relationships between female founders
Our values are:
Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Community, Growth, Sustainability, Responsibility
1) Create a Compassionate World
We are all unique, powerful individuals — — we each have thoughts and feelings — — we each act in an interconnected web. With more compassion, we understand one another more. This is a compassionate community. We are compassionate individuals.
2) Practice Honesty
Sometimes the honest truth is painful but illuminating. We strive to be truthful with ourselves and with others. We document and share the journey — together — — and we share with as much honesty as possible.
3) Integrity in Action
Women succeed when we keep our word, when we work to create meaningful, empowered relationships, when we practice self-respect and respect for others, and when we foster integrity in our personal and professional relationships. We pledge to remain consistent, genuine, and truthful in our development, as a whole group and as individual members.
4) Creating Community
We believe that people work best in a spirit of community, and we strive to encourage member participation and member growth. Success in today’s interconnected, global village requires strong bonds in our relationships with each other, constant growth from entry-level to retirement, and the spirit of sharing. We are all connected.
5) Growth through Challenge
Through our focus on action and measurable results, we encourage members to fully express their unique gifts and talents. We share information, market support, new ideas, and methods as a way to support each other’s personal growth.
We are committed to environmental sustainability:
- Paper: We do the majority of our work online, and we deliver files electronically. When we use paper it is at least 30% post-consumer recycled and nonchlorinated.
- Gas and Electricity: We use fluorescent bulbs, turn off lights when not in use, and purchase energy-efficient appliances.
- Food Waste: We compost all organic matter and food waste. For company functions we use sustainable utensils, cups, and plates sourced from corn or potato.
- Women and Minorities: We support and hire women and minorities and are always seeking partners who are green-certified.
- Community-oriented: Our founders donate significant amounts to charities and we annually offer pro bono services to non-profits that share our mission. We offer a Kiva Team to provide micro-lending to women entrepreneurs around the world.
7) Social Responsibility
The ability to be engaged with our communities is a gift, an opportunity, and a responsibility. We donate pro bono time and expertise to causes we support, and we encourage you to do so, too.
Thank you for your interest.
I look forward to supporting you in your goals and aspirations.
Join our private discussion group on LinkedIn: bit.ly/femalefoundersLI
- FemaleFounders.info is edited by Monica S. Flores.
Is this for me?
Focus on Female Founders
The network is comprised of female founders, co-founders, female CTOs, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and other women building products, tools, applications, and services. Makers invited.
We offer vetted connections (630+ female founders in our private, moderated discussion group): http://bit.ly/femalefoundersLI
What do you offer?
One Moment at a Time, One Day at a Time
We offer a safe space for learning, which gives us a chance to foster connections, offer support/advice/news to one another, and provide a peer group of equals to discuss founder issues.
Network members may expand their platform via our Medium publication, discussion posts to our LinkedIn group, and sharing via our Twitter and Instagram feeds ( connect with us ).
What’s your philosophy?
We foster Real Connections
We encourage deeper discussions about the nature of entrepreneurship, what it means to be successful/unsuccessful, how we best support each other and future generations, what it means to leave a #legacy, & how to best integrate personal, life, and work goals into current global trends.
How do I participate?
Gain access to the resources and solidarity with other women in the group.
Upon approval (request access here) you’ll receive:
- access to our moderated, private LinkedIn group
- full search of existing members and ability to connect one-on-one
- are you comfortable writing? request addition as a contributor to our dedicated Medium publication
- support and highlighting via social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
Upon acceptance, you will receive full access to all opportunities.
Sponsorship, gatherings, and advertising
FemaleFounders.info welcomes partnership and sponsorship opportunities, such as advertising within the digest, sponsored tweets and blog posts, or highlights of your product or service to our membership.
Contact: Send an tweet to @femalefounders1!